Subject Areas on Research
- Androgen stimulation of gross cystic disease fluid protein and carcinoembryonic antigen in patients with metastatic breast carcinoma.
- Combination chemotherapy for primary amyloidosis reconsidered.
- Comparison of two long-term chemotherapy regimens, with or without agents to modify skeletal repair, in multiple myeloma.
- Fluoxymesterone stimulation of tumor marker secretion in patients with breast carcinoma.
- Managing the complications of plasma cell myeloma.
- Resolution of primary amyloidosis during chemotherapy. Studies in a patient with nephrotic syndrome.