Subject Areas on Research
- Anticonvulsant action and long-term effects of gabapentin in the immature brain.
- Effects of kindling on subsequent learning, memory, behavior, and seizure susceptibility.
- Effects of quisqualic acid and glutamate on subsequent learning, emotionality, and seizure susceptibility in the immature and mature animal.
- Knock-in mouse model of alternating hemiplegia of childhood: behavioral and electrophysiologic characterization.
- Seizure predisposition after perinatal hypoxia: effects of subsequent age and of an epilepsy predisposing gene mutation.