Subject Areas on Research
- A new extended-release niacin (Niaspan): efficacy, tolerability, and safety in hypercholesterolemic patients.
- Flushing and papules in a middle-aged woman.
- Niacin-like reaction to infliximab infusion in systemic juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sometimes it is Not as Simple as Sepsis: An Unusual Cause of Coagulopathy.
- Targeting cardiovascular risk associated with both low density and high density lipoproteins using statin-niacin combination therapy.
- beta-Arrestin1 mediates nicotinic acid-induced flushing, but not its antilipolytic effect, in mice.