Subject Areas on Research
- A rapid micromethod for determination of FMN and FAD in mixtures.
- Flavin interaction in NADPH-sulfite reductase.
- Intraprotein electron transfer in inducible nitric oxide synthase holoenzyme.
- Reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate-sulfite reductase of enterobacteria. V. Studies with the Escherichia coli hemoflavoprotein depleted of flavin mononucleotide: distinct roles for the flavin adenine dinucleotide and flavin mononucleotide prosthetic groups in catalysis.
- Relaxation spectrometry of biological systems.
- Ring current effects in adriamycin-flavin mononucleotide complexation as observed by 1H FT NMR spectroscopy.
- Spectroscopic evidence for anthracenedione antineoplastic agent self-association and complex formation with flavin nucleotides.
- The 2.1 A structure of Aerococcus viridans L-lactate oxidase (LOX).
- The molecular basis for complexation of adriamycin with flavin mononucleotide and flavin adenine dinucleotide.