Subject Areas on Research
- Are we failing vulnerable workers? The case of black women in poultry processing in rural North Carolina.
- Depressive symptoms in women working in a poultry-processing plant: a longitudinal analysis.
- Exploration of work and health disparities among black women employed in poultry processing in the rural south.
- Food-borne botulism in the United States, 1970-1975.
- From the center for disease control.
- Respiratory symptoms among crab processing workers in Alaska: epidemiological and environmental assessment.