Subject Areas on Research
- Bovine xenograft failures in pediatric foot reconstructive surgery.
- Bunionette deformity correction with distal chevron osteotomy and single absorbable pin fixation.
- Conservative Management of Metatarsalgia and Lesser Toe Deformities.
- Correlation between static foot type measurements and clinical assessments.
- Crossover second toe deformity: etiology and treatment.
- Distraction osteogenesis for the shortened metatarsal after hallux valgus surgery.
- Foot and ankle problems in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Isolated subtalar arthrodesis.
- Management of orthopaedic sequelae of congenital spinal disorders.
- Mutations in CUL4B, which encodes a ubiquitin E3 ligase subunit, cause an X-linked mental retardation syndrome associated with aggressive outbursts, seizures, relative macrocephaly, central obesity, hypogonadism, pes cavus, and tremor.
- SPECT-CT compared with conventional imaging modalities for the assessment of the varus and valgus malaligned hindfoot.
- Total ankle replacement systems available in the United States.
- Tripod Index: diagnostic accuracy in symptomatic flatfoot and cavovarus foot: part 2.
- Tripod index: a new radiographic parameter assessing foot alignment.
- Validation and reproducibility of a biplanar imaging system versus conventional radiography of foot and ankle radiographic parameters.
Keywords of People