Subject Areas on Research
- A Method for Cranial Nerve XI Silencing During Surgery of the Foramen Magnum Region: Technical Case Report.
- In Reply: A Method for Cranial Nerve XI Silencing During Surgery of the Foramen Magnum Region: Technical Case Report.
- Neurosurgical interventions for spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita: clinical presentation and assessment of the literature.
- Phenotypic definition of Chiari type I malformation coupled with high-density SNP genome screen shows significant evidence for linkage to regions on chromosomes 9 and 15.
- Relationship between foramen magnum position and locomotion in extant and extinct hominoids.
- Simple identification of the third segment of the extracranial vertebral artery by extreme lateral inferior transcondylar-transtubercular exposure (ELITE).
- The role of iatrogenic foraminal stenosis from lordotic correction in the development of C5 palsy after posterior laminectomy and fusion.