Forced Expiratory Flow Rates
Subject Areas on Research
- A 9-yr evaluation of carrier erythrocyte encapsulated adenosine deaminase (ADA) therapy in a patient with adult-type ADA deficiency.
- Anticholinergic vs Long-Acting β-Agonist in Combination With Inhaled Corticosteroids in Black Adults With Asthma: The BELT Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Asthma severity, exacerbation risk, and controller treatment burden in underweight and obese children.
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux and worse asthma control in obese children: a case of symptom misattribution?
- Indoor environmental determinants of lung function in children.
- Phenotype of Spirometric Impairment in an Aging Population.
- The diagnostic value of the forced expiratory time.