Subject Areas on Research
- Distal forearm fractures in children. Complications and surgical indications.
- Taxol-induced soft-tissue injury secondary to extravasation: characterization by histopathology and clinical course.
- The effect of upper extremity trauma on handedness.
- The results of radial and ulnar arterial repair in the forearm. Experience in three medical centers.
- Thermoregulatory control after upper extremity replantation.
- Vascularized periosteal flaps of distal forearm and hand.
- Vascularized transplantation of skeletal muscle: a case report.
- [Defect coverage of the hand and forearm with a free scapula-parascapula flap].