Subject Areas on Research
- Bad Nature, Bad Nurture, and Testimony Regarding MAOA and SLC6A4 Genotyping in Murder Trials
- Behavioral markers of coping and psychiatric symptoms among sexually abused children.
- Facilitated psychiatric advance directives: a randomized trial of an intervention to foster advance treatment planning among persons with severe mental illness.
- Mental Health Courts: Does Treatment Make a Difference?
- Mental health assessments in juvenile justice: report on the consensus conference.
- Pathways to PTSD, part II: Sexually abused children.
- Personality disorders at the interface of psychiatry and the law: legal use and clinical classification.
- Prevalence of psychiatric disorders among incarcerated women. II. Convicted felons entering prison.
- Preventing the unpredicted: managing violence risk in mental health care.
- Psychiatric disorder, impairment, and service use in rural African American and white youth.
- Self-selection factors in the participation of mental health professionals in competency for execution evaluations.
- The impact of community notification laws on sex offender treatment attitudes.
- The psychiatric hospital and therapeutic jurisprudence: applying the law to promote mental health.
- Training directors' self-assessment of forensic education within residency training.
- Violence and leveraged community treatment for persons with mental disorders.
Keywords of People
- Looney, John Guy, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry, Child & Family Mental Health & Community Psychiatry