Subject Areas on Research
- Differentiation of erythroleukemia cells in vitro: properties of chemical inducers.
- Range of the solvation pressure between lipid membranes: dependence on the packing density of solvent molecules.
- Secondary structure of the self-cleaving RNA of hepatitis delta virus: applications to catalytic RNA design.
- Self-cleavage of hepatitis delta virus genomic strand RNA is enhanced under partially denaturing conditions.
- The self-cleaving domain from the genomic RNA of hepatitis delta virus: sequence requirements and the effects of denaturant.