Subject Areas on Research
- Coordinate regulation of the proximal and distal steps of the pathway of purine synthesis de nono in WI-L2 human lymphoblasts.
- Evaluation of preservative fluid for urine collected for culture.
- Ozone-initiated chemistry in an occupied simulated aircraft cabin.
- Pharmacokinetics of methanol and formate in female cynomolgus monkeys exposed to methanol vapors.
- Pigment production from tryptophan by an Achromobacter species.
- Purine reutilization and synthesis de novo in APRT deficient long-term lymphocyte lines.
- Regulation of de novo purine biosynthesis in human lymphoblasts. Coordinate control of proximal (rate-determining) steps and the inosinic acid branch point.
- Sources of organic acids in indoor air: a field study.