Subject Areas on Research
- An interactive computer system for formulary management using cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Eliciting stated preferences for health-technology adoption criteria using paired comparisons and recommendation judgments.
- Essentials of prescribing in the era of the Medicare Prescription Drug Improvement and Modernization Act.
- Impact of Medicaid preferred drug lists on therapeutic adherence.
- Perverse incentives in the Medicare prescription drug benefit.
- Suboptimal prescribing in older inpatients and outpatients.
- The effect of Medicaid formularies on the availability of new drugs.
- The effect of pharmaceutical benefits managers: is it being evaluated?