Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical value of tapentadol extended-release in painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Eliciting stated preferences for health-technology adoption criteria using paired comparisons and recommendation judgments.
- Essentials of prescribing in the era of the Medicare Prescription Drug Improvement and Modernization Act.
- Impact of Medicaid preferred drug lists on therapeutic adherence.
- Perverse incentives in the Medicare prescription drug benefit.
- Suboptimal prescribing in older inpatients and outpatients.
- The effect of Medicaid formularies on the availability of new drugs.
- Using a Budget Impact Model Framework to Evaluate Antidiabetic Formulary Changes and Utilization Management Tools.