Subject Areas on Research
- Canephron® N (BNO 1045) may be Non-inferior to Single-dose Fosfomycin in Reducing the Need for Additional Antibiotics to Treat Women with Presumptive Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections.
- Efficacy and safety of fosfomycin plus imipenem as rescue therapy for complicated bacteremia and endocarditis due to methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: a multicenter clinical trial.
- Fosfomycin plus β-Lactams as Synergistic Bactericidal Combinations for Experimental Endocarditis Due to Methicillin-Resistant and Glycopeptide-Intermediate Staphylococcus aureus.
- High-dose daptomycin plus fosfomycin is safe and effective in treating methicillin-susceptible and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus endocarditis.
- High-throughput screen for inhibitors of 1-deoxy-d-xylulose 5-phosphate reductoisomerase by surrogate ligand competition.
- In vitro interactions of antimicrobial combinations with fosfomycin against KPC-2-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae and protection of resistance development.
- Interpretive criteria and quality control parameters for determining bacterial susceptibility to fosfomycin tromethamine.
- The Combination of Daptomycin and Fosfomycin Has Synergistic, Potent, and Rapid Bactericidal Activity against Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a Rabbit Model of Experimental Endocarditis.