Subject Areas on Research
- A taxing environment: evaluating the multiple objectives of environmental taxes.
- Chapter two: methodologies for characterisation of combustion sources and for quantification of their emissions.
- Combustion sources of particles: 2. Emission factors and measurement methods.
- Curbing the U.S. carbon deficit.
- Epidemiological evidence that indoor air pollution from cooking with solid fuels accelerates skin aging in Chinese women.
- Fixing the global nitrogen problem.
- Hydrocarbon emissions and health risks from cookstoves in developing countries.
- Indoor air pollution: a global health concern.
- Methane contamination of drinking water accompanying gas-well drilling and hydraulic fracturing.
- Oil and gas projects in the Western Amazon: threats to wilderness, biodiversity, and indigenous peoples.
- The Anthropocene is functionally and stratigraphically distinct from the Holocene.
- The discoloration of the Taj Mahal due to particulate carbon and dust deposition.
- The health impacts of cold homes and fuel poverty.
- Transformation of the nitrogen cycle: recent trends, questions, and potential solutions.
- Variable effects of nitrogen additions on the stability and turnover of soil carbon.
Keywords of People