Subject Areas on Research
- A taxing environment: evaluating the multiple objectives of environmental taxes.
- Air Pollution and Health - A Science-Policy Initiative.
- Chapter two: methodologies for characterisation of combustion sources and for quantification of their emissions.
- Climate and air-quality benefits of a realistic phase-out of fossil fuels.
- Combustion sources of particles: 2. Emission factors and measurement methods.
- Electricity from fossil fuels without CO2 emissions: assessing the costs of carbon dioxide capture and sequestration in U.S. electricity markets.
- Hydrocarbon emissions and health risks from cookstoves in developing countries.
- Indoor air pollution: a global health concern.
- Methane contamination of drinking water accompanying gas-well drilling and hydraulic fracturing.
- Oil and gas projects in the Western Amazon: threats to wilderness, biodiversity, and indigenous peoples.
- Solid Fuel Use and Risks of Respiratory Diseases. A Cohort Study of 280,000 Chinese Never-Smokers.
- The Anthropocene is functionally and stratigraphically distinct from the Holocene.
- The discoloration of the Taj Mahal due to particulate carbon and dust deposition.
Keywords of People