Subject Areas on Research
- Analyzing mRNA localization to the endoplasmic reticulum via cell fractionation.
- Cofractionation of the 17-kD PK 14105 binding site protein with solubilized peripheral-type benzodiazepine binding sites.
- Control of phenylalanine hydroxylase synthesis in tissue culture by serum and insulin.
- Diagnostic protein discovery using liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry for proteolytic peptide targeting.
- Diagnostic protein discovery using proteolytic peptide targeting and identification.
- Differential extraction and enrichment of human sperm surface proteins in a proteome: identification of immunocontraceptive candidates.
- Effect-Directed Analysis of Human Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Nuclear Receptors (PPARγ1) Ligands in Indoor Dust.
- Fractionation of transcription factors for RNA polymerase II from Drosophila Kc cell nuclear extracts.
- FtsZ from Escherichia coli, Azotobacter vinelandii, and Thermotoga maritima--quantitation, GTP hydrolysis, and assembly.
- Investigation of the extraction behavior of the main monoglutamate folates from spinach by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- Novel strategy for diameter-selective separation and functionalization of single-wall carbon nanotubes.
- Photosynthetic maximum quantum yield increases are an essential component of the Southern Ocean phytoplankton response to iron.
- Physiological mechanisms contributing to increased interleukin-1 secretion.
- Purification and biochemical characterization of gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase from a human malignant astrocytoma cell line.
- Purification and characterization of zeta-crystallin/quinone reductase from guinea pig liver.
- The n-hexane and chloroform fractions of Piper betle L. trigger different arms of immune responses in BALB/c mice and exhibit antifilarial activity against human lymphatic filarid Brugia malayi.
Keywords of People