Subject Areas on Research
- A CRISPR-Cas system enhances envelope integrity mediating antibiotic resistance and inflammasome evasion.
- Biosynthesis of undecaprenyl phosphate-galactosamine and undecaprenyl phosphate-glucose in Francisella novicida.
- Cytoplasmic LPS activates caspase-11: implications in TLR4-independent endotoxic shock.
- Discovery of new biosynthetic pathways: the lipid A story.
- Francisella FlmX broadly affects lipopolysaccharide modification and virulence.
- Identification of undecaprenyl phosphate-beta-D-galactosamine in Francisella novicida and its function in lipid A modification.
Keywords of People