Subject Areas on Research
- Attenuated virulence of a Francisella mutant lacking the lipid A 4'-phosphatase.
- Dissection of the molecular circuitry controlling virulence in Francisella tularensis.
- IFN-γ, but not IL-17A, is required for survival during secondary pulmonary Francisella tularensis Live Vaccine Stain infection.
- Identification of early interactions between Francisella and the host.
- Infection with Francisella tularensis LVS clpB leads to an altered yet protective immune response.
- Structural Basis for Virulence Activation of Francisella tularensis.
- Structural and Biochemical Characterization of the Francisella tularensis Pathogenicity Regulator, Macrophage Locus Protein A (MglA).
- Structure and biosynthesis of free lipid A molecules that replace lipopolysaccharide in Francisella tularensis subsp. novicida.
Keywords of People