Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of radiographically confirmed blunt-mechanism facial fractures.
- Choanal atresia in a patient with the deletion (9p) syndrome.
- Discovery of the oldest known anthropoidean skull from the paleogene of Egypt.
- Endoscopic cranioplasty with calcium phosphate cement for pterional bone defect after frontotemporal craniotomy: technical note.
- Erosion of the orbital plate (frontal bone) by a benign tumor of the lacrimal gland.
- Masticatory-stress hypotheses and the supraorbital region of primates.
- Objective Assessment of the Interfrontal Angle for Severity Grading and Operative Decision-Making in Metopic Synostosis.
- Post-Surgical Relapse in Metopic Synostosis and Limitations of the Interfrontal Angle as an Outcome Measure.
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of morphology in sagittal synostosis: mid-sagittal vector analysis.
- Skull of Catopithecus browni, an early tertiary catarrhine.
- Stressed out: masticatory forces and primate circumorbital form.
- Trauma Surgery.
- What's in a name? Eponyms in head and neck imaging.
Keywords of People