Subject Areas on Research
- An equilibrium binding study of the interaction of fructose 6-phosphate and fructose 1,6-bisphosphate with rabbit muscle phosphofructokinase.
- Bovine hepatic fructose 1,6-diphosphatase: -glycerophosphate hydrolysis-evidence for a shared active site.
- Influence of allosteric ligands on the activity and aggregation of rabbit muscle phosphofructokinase.
- Kinetics of allosteric enzymes.
- Physical and chemical properties of rabbit muscle phosphofructokinase cross-linked with dimethyl suberimidate.
- Relevance of the capacity of phosphorylated fructose to scavenge the hydroxyl radical.
- Role of fructose in the adaptation of plants to cold-induced oxidative stress.