Subject Areas on Research
- A note on behavioural contrast and frustation.
- Cardiovascular and psychological reactivity and recovery from harassment in a biracial sample of high and low hostile men and women.
- Emotional antecedents of hot flashes during daily life.
- From the editor: Coyotes on the lawn.
- Frustration With Technology and its Relation to Emotional Exhaustion Among Health Care Workers: Cross-sectional Observational Study.
- Motivational factors in nonincarcerated sexually aggressive men.
- Reactive and proactive aggression in childhood: relations to peer status and social context dimensions.
- The prediction of adolescent homicide: episodic dyscontrol and dehumanization.
Keywords of People
- Jones, L. Gregory, Ruth W. and A. Morris Williams, Jr. Distinguished Professor of the Practice Emeritus of Christian Ministry in the Divinity School, Divinity School