Subject Areas on Research
- A note on behavioural contrast and frustation.
- Cardiovascular and psychological reactivity and recovery from harassment in a biracial sample of high and low hostile men and women.
- Emotional antecedents of hot flashes during daily life.
- Engaging depressed African American adolescents in treatment: lessons from the AAKOMA PROJECT.
- Motivational factors in nonincarcerated sexually aggressive men.
- Reactive and proactive aggression in childhood: relations to peer status and social context dimensions.
- Situational social problem-solving skills and self-esteem of aggressive and nonaggressive boys.
- The prediction of adolescent homicide: episodic dyscontrol and dehumanization.
Keywords of People