Subject Areas on Research
- A phase I study of UFT/leucovorin, carboplatin, and paclitaxel in combination with external beam radiation therapy for advanced esophageal carcinoma.
- A phase II study of UFT with leucovorin administered as a twice daily schedule in the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Comparison of the efficacy, toxicity, and pharmacokinetics of a uracil/tegafur (UFT) plus oral leucovorin (LV) regimen between Japanese and American patients with advanced colorectal cancer: joint United States and Japan study of UFT/LV.
- Dendritic Cell/Cytokine-Induced Killer Cell Immunotherapy Combined with S-1 in Patients with Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: A Prospective Study.
- Development and utilization of a combined LC-UV and LC-MS/MS method for the simultaneous analysis of tegafur and 5-fluorouracil in human plasma to support a phase I clinical study of oral UFT®/leucovorin.
- Phase I study of preoperative oral uracil and tegafur plus leucovorin and radiation therapy in rectal cancer.
- Phase II trial of uracil and tegafur plus oral leucovorin: an effective oral regimen in the treatment of metastatic colorectal carcinoma.
- [A carcinoma of the right breast arising after a mastectomy in primary malignant lymphoma of the left breast].