Subject Areas on Research
- Association of lower airway inflammation with physiologic findings in young children with cystic fibrosis.
- Early changes of lung function and structure in an elastase model of emphysema--a hyperpolarized 3He MRI study.
- Hydrostatic pulmonary edema. An analysis of lung density changes by computed tomography.
- Inspiratory muscle strength and endurance during hyperinflation and histamine induced bronchoconstriction.
- Liquid ventilation.
- Measurements of hyperpolarized gas properties in the lung. Part III: (3)He T(1).
- Point: Is pressure assist-control preferred over volume assist-control mode for lung protective ventilation in patients with ARDS? Yes.