Subject Areas on Research
- "Is there an emerging need for new antifungals?".
- 50 Years of Emmonsia Disease in Humans: The Dramatic Emergence of a Cluster of Novel Fungal Pathogens.
- A Friend in Need (of Nutrients) Is a….
- A Fungal Arrestin Protein Contributes to Cell Cycle Progression and Pathogenesis.
- A High-Resolution Time Series Reveals Distinct Seasonal Patterns of Planktonic Fungi at a Temperate Coastal Ocean Site (Beaufort, North Carolina, USA).
- A cis-acting sequence homologous to the yeast filamentation and invasion response element regulates expression of a pectinase gene from the bean pathogen Colletotrichum lindemuthianum.
- A comparison of the community diversity of foliar fungal endophytes between seedling and adult loblolly pines (Pinus taeda).
- A gain-of-function mutation in a plant disease resistance gene leads to constitutive activation of downstream signal transduction pathways in the snc1 mutant
- A global meta-analysis of Tuber ITS rDNA sequences: species diversity, host associations and long-distance dispersal.
- A higher-level phylogenetic classification of the Fungi
- A molecular phylogeny of the flagellated fungi (Chytridiomycota) and description of a new phylum (Blastocladiomycota).
- A multifactor analysis of fungal and bacterial community structure in the root microbiome of mature Populus deltoides trees.
- A nationwide survey of clinical laboratory methodologies for fungal infections.
- A new stain for systemic fungi in tissue.
- A novel experimental system using the liverwort Marchantia polymorpha and its fungal endophytes reveals diverse and context-dependent effects.
- A pan-cancer mycobiome analysis reveals fungal involvement in gastrointestinal and lung tumors.
- A phylum-level phylogenetic classification of zygomycete fungi based on genome-scale data.
- Advances in understanding the evolution of fungal genome architecture.
- AgSwe1p regulates mitosis in response to morphogenesis and nutrients in multinucleated Ashbya gossypii cells.
- Antifungal activities of SCY-078 (MK-3118) and standard antifungal agents against clinical non-Aspergillus mold isolates.
- Antifungal activity of compounds targeting the Hsp90-calcineurin pathway against various mould species.
- Antifungal pharmacodynamics: review of the literature and clinical applications.
- Assessment of soil microbial community structure by use of taxon-specific quantitative PCR assays.
- Associations among arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and seedlings are predicted to change with tree successional status.
- Associations of neighborhood concentrated poverty, neighborhood racial/ethnic composition, and indoor allergen exposures: a cross-sectional analysis of los angeles households, 2006-2008.
- BacT/Alert: an automated colorimetric microbial detection system.
- Bacterial and fungal contamination of human fetal liver collected transvaginally for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Battle for survival: plants and their allies and enemies.
- Black Molds and Melanized Yeasts Pathogenic to Humans.
- Bone marrow cultures for the diagnosis of mycobacterial and fungal infections in patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus.
- Calcineurin in fungal virulence and drug resistance: Prospects for harnessing targeted inhibition of calcineurin for an antifungal therapeutic approach.
- Calcineurin mutants render T lymphocytes resistant to cyclosporin A.
- Calcium-Calmodulin-Calcineurin Signaling: A Globally Conserved Virulence Cascade in Eukaryotic Microbial Pathogens.
- Campafungins: Inhibitors of Candida albicans and Cryptococcus neoformans Hyphal Growth.
- Central Role of the Trehalose Biosynthesis Pathway in the Pathogenesis of Human Fungal Infections: Opportunities and Challenges for Therapeutic Development.
- Cerebral phaeohyphomycosis mimics high-grade astrocytoma.
- Changing Epidemiology of Invasive Mold Infections in Patients Receiving Azole Prophylaxis.
- Chitin: A "Hidden Figure" in the Fungal Cell Wall.
- Chromosomal sex-determining regions in animals, plants and fungi.
- Chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis in the southeastern United States: an assessment of how clinicians reached the diagnosis.
- Climate and seasonality drive the richness and composition of tropical fungal endophytes at a landscape scale.
- Clinical comparison of an agar slide blood culture bottle with tryptic soy broth and a conventional blood culture bottle with supplemented peptone broth.
- Clinical impact of bacteria and fungi recovered only from broth cultures.
- Clinical importance of increased sensitivity of BacT/Alert FAN aerobic and anaerobic blood culture bottles.
- Closing in on a new treatment for sleeping sickness.
- Clustered nuclei maintain autonomy and nucleocytoplasmic ratio control in a syncytium.
- Clustering of pattern recognition receptors for fungal detection.
- Combination antifungal therapy.
- Community analysis reveals close affinities between endophytic and endolichenic fungi in mosses and lichens
- Community dynamics of soil-borne fungal communities along elevation gradients in neotropical and palaeotropical forests.
- Comparative evaluation of Oxoid Signal and BACTEC radiometric blood culture systems for the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Comparative evaluation of radiometric tryptic soy broth versus radiometric tryptic soy broth with 10% sucrose for detection of bacteremia and fungemia in pediatric patients.
- Comparative genomics reveals dynamic genome evolution in host specialist ectomycorrhizal fungi.
- Comparative transcriptomics of fungal endophytes in co-culture with their moss host Dicranum scoparium reveals fungal trophic lability and moss unchanged to slightly increased growth rates.
- Comparing Etest and Broth Microdilution for Antifungal Susceptibility Testing of the Most-Relevant Pathogenic Molds.
- Comparison of in vitro activities of camptothecin and nitidine derivatives against fungal and cancer cells.
- Complications of implantable venous access devices in patients with sickle cell disease.
- Conservation, duplication, and loss of the Tor signaling pathway in the fungal kingdom.
- Conserved cAMP signaling cascades regulate fungal development and virulence.
- Contemporaneous radiations of fungi and plants linked to symbiosis.
- Control of filamentous fungal cell shape by septins and formins.
- Controlled clinical comparison of BACTEC plus anaerobic/F to standard anaerobic/F as the anaerobic companion bottle to plus aerobic/F medium for culturing blood from adults.
- Controlled clinical comparison of BacT/ALERT standard aerobic medium with BACTEC standard aerobic medium for culturing blood.
- Controlled clinical comparison of VersaTREK and BacT/ALERT blood culture systems.
- Controlled clinical comparison of bioMérieux VITAL and BACTEC NR-660 blood culture systems for detection of bacteremia and fungemia in adults.
- Controlled clinical comparison of plastic and glass bottles of BacT/ALERT FA medium for culturing organisms from blood of adult patients.
- Controlled clinical comparison of the BacT/ALERT FN and the standard anaerobic SN blood culture medium.
- Controlled comparison of BacT/ALERT FAN aerobic medium and BATEC fungal blood culture medium for detection of fungemia.
- Controlled comparison of a new Becton Dickinson agar slant blood culture system with Roche Septi-Chek for the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Controlled comparison of original vented aerobic fan medium with new nonvented BacT/ALERT FA medium for culturing blood.
- Controlled comparison of the BACTEC high-blood-volume fungal medium, BACTEC Plus 26 aerobic blood culture bottle, and 10-milliliter isolator blood culture system for detection of fungemia and bacteremia.
- Controlled comparison of the BacT/Alert and BACTEC 660/730 nonradiometric blood culture systems.
- Controlled evaluation of 5 versus 10 milliliters of blood cultured in aerobic BacT/Alert blood culture bottles.
- Controlled evaluation of BACTEC Plus 26 and Roche Septi-Chek aerobic blood culture bottles.
- Controlled evaluation of BacT/Alert standard aerobic and FAN aerobic blood culture bottles for detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Controlled evaluation of BacT/alert standard anaerobic and FAN anaerobic blood culture bottles for the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Controlled evaluation of blood culture medium containing gelatin and V-factor-analog for detection of septicemia in children.
- Controlled evaluation of hypertonic sucrose medium at a 1:5 ratio of blood to broth for detection of bacteremia and fungemia in supplemented peptone broth.
- Controlled evaluation of hypertonic sucrose medium for detection of bacteremia and fungemia in supplemented peptone broth.
- Controlled evaluation of modified radiometric blood culture medium supplemented with gelatin for detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Controlled evaluation of supplemented peptone and Bactec blood culture broths for the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Controlled evaluation of the agar-slide and radiometric blood culture systems for the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Controlled evaluation of the effect of atmosphere of incubation on detection of bacteremia and fungemia in supplemented peptone broth.
- Controlled evaluation of the volume of blood cultured in detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Convergent evolution of chromosomal sex-determining regions in the animal and fungal kingdoms.
- Convergent evolution of linked mating-type loci in basidiomycete fungi.
- Coping with stress: calmodulin and calcineurin in model and pathogenic fungi.
- Correlation between sinus and lung cultures in lung transplant patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Crawl spaces as reservoirs for transmission of mold to the livable part of the home environment.
- Culturing and Multiplexed Time-Lapse Imaging of Fungal Isolates from Marine and Coastal Environments.
- DNA- and PCR-fingerprinting in fungi.
- Dancing genomes: fungal nuclear positioning.
- Depside and Depsidone Synthesis in Lichenized Fungi Comes into Focus through a Genome-Wide Comparison of the Olivetoric Acid and Physodic Acid Chemotypes of Pseudevernia furfuracea.
- Diagnostic methods current best practices and guidelines for isolation of bacteria and fungi in infective endocarditis.
- Diagnostic methods. Current best practices and guidelines for isolation of bacteria and fungi in infective endocarditis.
- Differential gene expression associated with fungal trophic shifts along the senescence gradient of the moss Dicranum scoparium.
- Distinct microbial communities within the endosphere and rhizosphere of Populus deltoides roots across contrasting soil types.
- Distribution and diversity of planktonic fungi in the West Pacific Warm Pool.
- Diversity and phylogenetic affinities of foliar fungal endophytes in loblolly pine inferred by culturing and environmental PCR.
- Dual action antifungal small molecule modulates multidrug efflux and TOR signaling.
- Duration of incubation of fungal cultures.
- Dynamic preferential allocation to arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi explains fungal succession and coexistence.
- Echinocandins: a wealth of choice--how clinically different are they?
- Ecological generalism drives hyperdiversity of secondary metabolite gene clusters in xylarialean endophytes.
- Ecophysiological impacts of Esca, a devastating grapevine trunk disease, on Vitis vinifera L.
- Editorial overview: host-microbe interactions: fungi: heterogeneity in fungal cells, populations, and communities.
- Effect of agitation and terminal subcultures on yield and speed of detection of the Oxoid Signal blood culture system versus the BACTEC radiometric system.
- Effects of antifungal agents and gamma interferon on macrophage cytotoxicity for fungi and tumor cells.
- Emergence of the Molds Other than Aspergillus in Immunocompromised Patients.
- Emerging Fungal Infections.
- Emerging Issues in Antifungal Resistance.
- Emergomyces: The global rise of new dimorphic fungal pathogens.
- Emission Factors of Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds from Environmental Bacteria and Fungi.
- Endemic Fungal Infection Recommendations for Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients and Donors.
- Endemic fungal infections in solid organ transplant recipients-Guidelines from the American Society of Transplantation Infectious Diseases Community of Practice.
- Endemism and functional convergence across the North American soil mycobiome.
- Endophthalmitis after penetrating trauma. Risk factors and visual acuity outcomes.
- Epigenetic mechanisms of drug resistance in fungi.
- Etiology of severe non-malaria febrile illness in Northern Tanzania: a prospective cohort study.
- Evaluating the impacts of multiple generalist fungal pathogens on temperate tree seedling survival.
- Evaluation of modified trypticase soy broth versus supplemented peptone broth in the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Evidence that Blastocladiella emersonii zoospore maintenance factor is a sulfhydryl group-containing cyclic ribotide.
- Evolution and Physiology of Amphibious Yeasts.
- Evolution of eukaryotic microbial pathogens via covert sexual reproduction.
- Evolution of fungal sex chromosomes.
- Evolution of fungal sexual reproduction.
- Evolution under tight linkage to mating type.
- Evolutionary relationships within the fungi: analyses of nuclear small subunit rRNA sequences.
- Exploiting and subverting Tor signaling in the pathogenesis of fungi, parasites, and viruses.
- Expression of genes involved in symbiotic carbon and nitrogen transport in Pinus taeda mycorrhizal roots exposed to CO2 enrichment and nitrogen fertilization.
- Fabrication of an autoclavable one-way valve for venting fermentation gases.
- Five pillars of centromeric chromatin in fungal pathogens.
- Foreword: the centromere and kinetochore in creatures great and small.
- Fungal Community Responses to Past and Future Atmospheric CO2 Differ by Soil Type.
- Fungal Endophytes of Populus trichocarpa Alter Host Phenotype, Gene Expression, and Rhizobiome Composition.
- Fungal community analysis by large-scale sequencing of environmental samples.
- Fungal diagnostics in pneumonia.
- Fungal farming in a snail.
- Fungal horizons: the Asilomar Fungal Genetics Conference 2007.
- Fungal infection following renal transplantation.
- Fungal infections in HIV/AIDS.
- Fungal mating-type loci.
- Fungal meningitis.
- Fungal morphogenesis.
- Fungal pathogenesis: gene clusters unveiled as secrets within the Ustilago maydis code.
- Fungal pathogens.
- Fungal phospholipase activity and susceptibility to lipid preparations of amphotericin B.
- Fungal virulence genes as targets for antifungal chemotherapy.
- Fungi in the Marine Environment: Open Questions and Unsolved Problems.
- Fungi that Infect Humans.
- Generators of phenotypic diversity in the evolution of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Genetic and genomic evolution of sexual reproduction: echoes from LECA to the fungal kingdom.
- Genetics of Brassica rapa (syn. campestris). 2. Multiple disease resistance to three fungal pathogens: Peronospora parasitica, Albugo candida and Leptosphaeria maculans.
- Global Transcriptional Programs in Archaea Share Features with the Eukaryotic Environmental Stress Response.
- Global guideline for the diagnosis and management of rare mould infections: an initiative of the European Confederation of Medical Mycology in cooperation with the International Society for Human and Animal Mycology and the American Society for Microbiology.
- Guides to the final frontier of the cytoskeleton: septins in filamentous fungi.
- Harnessing Hsp90 function as a powerful, broadly effective therapeutic strategy for fungal infectious disease.
- Harnessing calcineurin as a novel anti-infective agent against invasive fungal infections.
- Heterogeneity in mitochondrial morphology and membrane potential is independent of the nuclear division cycle in multinucleate fungal cells.
- Identification of four proteins from the small subunit of the mammalian mitochondrial ribosome using a proteomics approach.
- Identification of fungi associated with municipal compost using DNA-based techniques.
- Identification of the sex genes in an early diverged fungus.
- In vitro antifungal activity of pneumocandin L-743,872 against a variety of clinically important molds.
- Innate antimicrobial immunity in the skin: A protective barrier against bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Integramides A and B, two novel non-ribosomal linear peptides containing nine C(alpha)-methyl amino acids produced by fungal fermentations that are inhibitors of HIV-1 integrase.
- Interaction type influences ecological network structure more than local abiotic conditions: evidence from endophytic and endolichenic fungi at a continental scale.
- Interactive effects of supplemental UV-B and temperature in European aspen seedlings: Implications for growth, leaf traits, phenolic defense and associated organisms.
- Invasive bacterial and fungal infections among hospitalized HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected adults and adolescents in northern Tanzania.
- Isavuconazole treatment for mucormycosis: a single-arm open-label trial and case-control analysis.
- Isavuconazole treatment for rare fungal diseases and for invasive aspergillosis in patients with renal impairment: Challenges and lessons of the VITAL trial.
- Isolation and insecticidal/anthelmintic activity of xanthonol, a novel bis-xanthone, from a non-sporulating fungal species.
- Isolation and structure of antagonists of chemokine receptor (CCR5).
- Isolation and structures of novel fungal metabolites as chemokine receptor (CCR2) antagonists.
- Isolation, structure, absolute stereochemistry, and HIV-1 integrase inhibitory activity of integrasone, a novel fungal polyketide.
- Isolation, structure, and HIV-1 integrase inhibitory activity of Cytosporic acid, a fungal metabolite produced by a Cytospora sp.
- LITE microscopy: Tilted light-sheet excitation of model organisms offers high resolution and low photobleaching.
- Large-scale genome sequencing of mycorrhizal fungi provides insights into the early evolution of symbiotic traits.
- Life as a moving fluid: fate of cytoplasmic macromolecules in dynamic fungal syncytia.
- Light controls growth and development via a conserved pathway in the fungal kingdom.
- Linking microbial community structure and microbial processes: an empirical and conceptual overview.
- Looking for fungi in all the right places: screening for cryptococcal disease and other AIDS-related mycoses among patients with advanced HIV disease.
- Magnificent seven: roles of G protein-coupled receptors in extracellular sensing in fungi.
- Marine fungi.
- Mating-System Evolution: All Roads Lead to Selfing.
- Measurement Reliability for Keratitis Morphology.
- Meiosis, mitosis and microtubule motors.
- Metatranscriptomic analysis of ectomycorrhizal roots reveals genes associated with Piloderma-Pinus symbiosis: improved methodologies for assessing gene expression in situ.
- Microbial hydroxylation and reduction of the diterpene psiadin.
- Micron-scale plasma membrane curvature is recognized by the septin cytoskeleton.
- Molecular mycology: DNA probes and applications of PCR technology.
- Molecular phylogeny of the Entomophthoromycota:
- Molecular phylogeny of the kinesin family of microtubule motor proteins.
- Multiple horizontal gene transfers of ammonium transporters/ammonia permeases from prokaryotes to eukaryotes: toward a new functional and evolutionary classification.
- Multiplex PCR to diagnose bloodstream infections in patients admitted from the emergency department with sepsis.
- Mycoplasma-related endobacteria within Mortierellomycotina fungi: diversity, distribution and functional insights into their lifestyle.
- Mycoses in the transplanted patient.
- Name changes in medically important fungi and their implications for clinical practice.
- New Phytologist on plant evolution.
- New aspects of emerging fungal pathogens. A multifaceted challenge.
- Newer antifungal therapy for emerging fungal pathogens.
- Nitrogen enrichment suppresses other environmental drivers and homogenizes salt marsh leaf microbiome.
- Nonmolecular methods for the diagnosis of respiratory fungal infections.
- Novel Agents and Drug Targets to Meet the Challenges of Resistant Fungi.
- Nuclear anarchy: asynchronous mitosis in multinucleated fungal hyphae.
- Nuclear autonomy in multinucleate fungi.
- On Fruits and Fungi: A Risk of Antifungal Usage in Food Storage and Distribution in Driving Drug Resistance in Candida auris
- On a Special Collection in MMBR on Sex in Fungi: Molecular Mechanisms and Evolutionary Implications.
- Overview of basic medical mycology.
- Patchy Distributions and Distinct Niche Partitioning of Mycoplankton Populations across a Nearshore to Open Ocean Gradient.
- Phenotypic dissections of the Blastocladiella emersonii zoospore's developmental choice.
- Phylogenetic conservatism of mycoparasitism and its contribution to pathogen antagonism.
- Plant host and soil origin influence fungal and bacterial assemblages in the roots of woody plants.
- Preparation and Analysis of Peanut Flour Used in Oral Immunotherapy Clinical Trials.
- Preserving accuracy in GenBank.
- Prevention and early treatment of invasive fungal infection in patients with cancer and neutropenia and in stem cell transplant recipients in the era of newer broad-spectrum antifungal agents and diagnostic adjuncts.
- Punctuated evolution and transitional hybrid network in an ancestral cell cycle of fungi.
- Purification of a naturally produced, low molecular weight organic factor that reversibly blocks encystment of Blastocladiella emersonii zoospores.
- Quality control and reference guidelines for CLSI broth microdilution method (M38-A document) for susceptibility testing of anidulafungin against molds.
- Quality control and reference guidelines for CLSI broth microdilution susceptibility method (M 38-A document) for amphotericin B, itraconazole, posaconazole, and voriconazole.
- Quality control guidelines for amphotericin B, Itraconazole, posaconazole, and voriconazole disk diffusion susceptibility tests with nonsupplemented Mueller-Hinton Agar (CLSI M51-A document) for nondermatophyte Filamentous Fungi.
- RNA-based analyses reveal fungal communities structured by a senescence gradient in the moss Dicranum scoparium and the presence of putative multi-trophic fungi.
- Re-drawing the Maps for Endemic Mycoses.
- Reconstructing the early evolution of the Fungi using a six-gene phylogeny
- Recovery of clinically important microorganisms from the BacT/Alert blood culture system does not require testing for seven days.
- Respiratory pathogens associated with intubated pediatric patients following hematopoietic cell transplant.
- Responses of soil cellulolytic fungal communities to elevated atmospheric CO₂ are complex and variable across five ecosystems.
- Revisiting the rDNA sequence diversity of a natural population of the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Acaulospora colossica.
- Risk factors and clinical outcomes between fungal and bacterial keratitis: a comparative study.
- Role of Antifungal Susceptibility Testing in Non-Aspergillus Invasive Mold Infections.
- Role of oxidants in microbial pathophysiology.
- Roots and fungi accelerate carbon and nitrogen cycling in forests exposed to elevated CO2.
- Seasonal changes in airborne fungi and bacteria at a dairy cattle concentrated animal feeding operation in the southwest United States.
- Sensing the environment: lessons from fungi.
- Septins and Generation of Asymmetries in Fungal Cells.
- Sex and virulence of human pathogenic fungi.
- Sex in fungi.
- Sexual reproduction of human fungal pathogens.
- Showcasing Fungal Genetics & Genomics with the Genetics Society of America.
- Signal transduction cascades regulating fungal development and virulence.
- Signal-transduction cascades as targets for therapeutic intervention by natural products.
- Status of medical mycology education.
- Steroidal and triterpenoidal fungal metabolites as ligands of liver X receptors.
- Strategies to manage antifungal drug resistance.
- Strong fungal specificity and selectivity for algal symbionts in Florida scrub Cladonia lichens.
- Successful chemoprophylaxis for Pneumocystis carinii pneumonitis.
- Suilloid fungi as global drivers of pine invasions.
- Survey of corticioid fungi in North American pinaceous forests reveals hyperdiversity, underpopulated sequence databases, and species that are potentially ectomycorrhizal.
- Synthesis and antifungal activities of miltefosine analogs.
- TBestDB: a taxonomically broad database of expressed sequence tags (ESTs).
- Teaching old drugs new tricks: reincarnating immunosuppressants as antifungal drugs.
- Tenellones A and B from a Diaporthe sp.: two highly substituted benzophenone inhibitors of parasite cGMP-dependent protein kinase activity.
- The Antifungal Pipeline: Fosmanogepix, Ibrexafungerp, Olorofim, Opelconazole, and Rezafungin.
- The Canadian Fungal Research Network: current challenges and future opportunities.
- The Populus holobiont: dissecting the effects of plant niches and genotype on the microbiome.
- The Rise of Fungi: A Report on the CIFAR Program Fungal Kingdom: Threats & Opportunities Inaugural Meeting.
- The actin gene from Cryptococcus neoformans: structure and phylogenetic analysis.
- The cpr5 mutant of Arabidopsis expresses both NPR1-dependent and NPR1-independent resistance.
- The efficacy-toxicity conundrum: breaking the mold.
- The evolution of sex: a perspective from the fungal kingdom.
- The future of fungi: threats and opportunities.
- The importance of initial management in the treatment of severe infectious corneal ulcers.
- The new fungal opportunists are coming.
- The role of smears, cultures, and antibiotic sensitivity testing in the management of suspected infectious keratitis.
- The search for the fungal tree of life.
- The spectrum of fungi that infects humans.
- The state of the septin cytoskeleton from assembly to function.
- The virulence of human pathogenic fungi: notes from the South of France.
- Thoracic mycoses from opportunistic fungi: radiologic-pathologic correlation.
- Threats Posed by the Fungal Kingdom to Humans, Wildlife, and Agriculture.
- Tissue storage and primer selection influence pyrosequencing-based inferences of diversity and community composition of endolichenic and endophytic fungi.
- Trehalose pathway as an antifungal target.
- Trimorphic stepping stones pave the way to fungal virulence.
- Uncommon invasive fungal pathogens in the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Unisexual reproduction drives evolution of eukaryotic microbial pathogens.
- Unisexual reproduction.
- Unusual fungal pathogens in fungal rhinosinusitis.
- Update on infective endocarditis.
- Using Interleukin 6 and 8 in Blood and Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid to Predict Survival in Hematological Malignancy Patients With Suspected Pulmonary Mold Infection.
- Warming reverses top-down effects of predators on belowground ecosystem function in Arctic tundra.
- Zygomycosis: the re-emerging fungal infection.
- β-Glucan exacerbates allergic asthma independent of fungal sensitization and promotes steroid-resistant TH2/TH17 responses.
Keywords of People
- Medeiros, Ian, Student, Biology
- Perez Arques, Carlos, Postdoctoral Associate, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Shinohara, Mari L., Professor of Integrative Immunobiology, Cell Biology
- Sullivan, Daniel Carl, Professor Emeritus of Radiology, Radiology
- Yadav, Vikas, Postdoctoral Associate, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology