Subject Areas on Research
- 2,4,6-Tribromophenol Disposition and Kinetics in Rodents: Effects of Dose, Route, Sex, and Species.
- Choice of vehicle affects pyraclostrobin toxicity in mice.
- Endocrine modulation of reproduction.
- Ergosterol biosynthesis inhibitors become fungicidal when combined with calcineurin inhibitors against Candida albicans, Candida glabrata, and Candida krusei.
- Glutathione S-transferase-mediated chlorothalonil metabolism in liver and gill subcellular fractions of channel catfish.
- The high-production volume fungicide pyraclostrobin induces triglyceride accumulation associated with mitochondrial dysfunction, and promotes adipocyte differentiation independent of PPARγ activation, in 3T3-L1 cells.
- Zyban: two products, two uses--too confusing?