Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, double-blind phase 2 study comparing the efficacy and safety of an oral fusidic acid loading-dose regimen to oral linezolid for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections.
- Case report: treatment of chronic osteomyelitis.
- Introduction: fusidic acid enters the United States.
- PLGA and PHBV microsphere formulations and solid-state characterization: possible implications for local delivery of fusidic acid for the treatment and prevention of orthopaedic infections.
- Phase separation behavior of fusidic acid and rifampicin in PLGA microspheres.