Subject Areas on Research
- Epidural Abscess in Lemierre׳s Syndrome.
- Fusobacterium necrophorum in a pediatric retropharyngeal abscess: A case report and review of the literature.
- Fusobacterium nucleatum induces premature and term stillbirths in pregnant mice: implication of oral bacteria in preterm birth.
- Impaired vocal cord mobility in the setting of acute suppurative thyroiditis.
- Investigating the source of amniotic fluid isolates of fusobacteria.
- Preterm birth: associations with genital and possibly oral microflora.
- Therapeutic evaluation of minocycline and tetracycline for mixed anaerobic infection in mice.
- Unilateral empyema as a complication of infectious mononucleosis: a pathogenic variant of Lemierre's syndrome.