Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized trial of low-dose heparin and intermittent pneumatic calf compression for the prevention of deep venous thrombosis after gynecologic oncology surgery.
- Cost-effectiveness of combination thromboembolism prophylaxis in gynecologic oncology surgery.
- Deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis in the moderate- to high-risk patient undergoing lower extremity liposuction.
- Efficacy of prophylaxis against thromboembolism with intermittent pneumatic compression after primary and revision total hip arthroplasty.
- Pneumatic compression or aspirin prophylaxis against thromboembolism in total hip arthroplasty.
Keywords of People