Subject Areas on Research
- A20 protects mice from D-galactosamine/lipopolysaccharide acute toxic lethal hepatitis.
- A20 protects mice from lethal liver ischemia/reperfusion injury by increasing peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha expression.
- Ablation of c-FLIP in hepatocytes enhances death-receptor mediated apoptosis and toxic liver injury in vivo.
- Biosynthesis of undecaprenyl phosphate-galactosamine and undecaprenyl phosphate-glucose in Francisella novicida.
- Francisella FlmX broadly affects lipopolysaccharide modification and virulence.
- Identification of undecaprenyl phosphate-beta-D-galactosamine in Francisella novicida and its function in lipid A modification.
- Structure and biosynthesis of free lipid A molecules that replace lipopolysaccharide in Francisella tularensis subsp. novicida.
- [Protective effect of SNMC on mice with fulminant liver failure].