Subject Areas on Research
- A calorimetric and equilibrium investigation of the hydrolysis of lactose.
- A continuously monitored spectrophotometric assay of glycosidases with nitrophenyl glycosides.
- Cooperation of Sp1 and p300 in the induction of the CDK inhibitor p21WAF1/CIP1 during NGF-mediated neuronal differentiation.
- Factors that influence the uptake and turnover of glucocerebrosidase and alpha-galactosidase in mammalian liver.
- Polyspecific binding of Escherichia coli beta-galactosidase by murine antibodies to DNA.
- The human D1A dopamine receptor gene promoter directs expression of a reporter gene to the central nervous system in transgenic mice.