Subject Areas on Research
- Adhesin presentation in bacteria requires molecular chaperones and ushers.
- Bioelectronic measurement and feedback control of molecules in living cells.
- Differential recognition by proteins of alpha-galactosyl residues on endothelial cell surfaces.
- Globoid cell leukodystrophy (Krabbe disease): normal umbilical cord blood galactocerebrosidase activity and polymorphic mutations.
- Multiple tissue-specific requirements for the BMP antagonist Noggin in development of the mammalian craniofacial skeleton.
- Naturally occurring anti-alpha-galactosyl antibodies: relationship to xenoreactive anti-alpha-galactosyl antibodies.
- Surface-tethered DNA complexes for enhanced gene delivery.
- The mouse forkhead gene Foxc1 is required for primordial germ cell migration and antral follicle development.