Subject Areas on Research
- Bone marrow transplantation augments the effect of brain- and spinal cord-directed adeno-associated virus 2/5 gene therapy by altering inflammation in the murine model of globoid-cell leukodystrophy.
- GALC deletions increase the risk of primary open-angle glaucoma: the role of Mendelian variants in complex disease.
- Globoid cell leukodystrophy (Krabbe disease): normal umbilical cord blood galactocerebrosidase activity and polymorphic mutations.
- Hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation in globoid-cell leukodystrophy.
- Lymphocyte Galactocerebrosidase Activity by LC-MS/MS for Post-Newborn Screening Evaluation of Krabbe Disease.
- Measurements from normal umbilical cord blood of four lysosomal enzymatic activities: alpha-L-iduronidase (Hurler), galactocerebrosidase (globoid cell leukodystrophy), arylsulfatase A (metachromatic leukodystrophy), arylsulfatase B (Maroteaux-Lamy).
- Newborn screening for Krabbe disease in New York State: the first eight years' experience.
- Newborn screening for Krabbe disease: the New York State model.
- Transplantation of umbilical-cord blood in babies with infantile Krabbe's disease.
Keywords of People