Subject Areas on Research
- A galactosylceramide binding domain is involved in trafficking of CLN3 from Golgi to rafts via recycling endosomes.
- Adhesion between cerebroside bilayers.
- Endoplasmic reticulum stress, hepatocyte CD1d and NKT cell abnormalities in murine fatty livers.
- Ex vivo expanded human CD4+ regulatory NKT cells suppress expansion of tumor antigen-specific CTLs.
- HIV-1-Specific IgA Monoclonal Antibodies from an HIV-1 Vaccinee Mediate Galactosylceramide Blocking and Phagocytosis.
- Improving Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guèrin as a vaccine delivery vector for viral antigens by incorporation of glycolipid activators of NKT cells.
- Metabolomic profiling of sphingolipids in human glioma cell lines by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
- Vaccine-induced HIV-1 envelope gp120 constant region 1-specific antibodies expose a CD4-inducible epitope and block the interaction of HIV-1 gp140 with galactosylceramide.