Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of the C3b receptor: effect of diacylglycerols and calcium mobilization.
- Astringent compounds suppress taste responses in gerbil.
- Astringent-tasting compounds alter ion transport across isolated canine lingual epithelia.
- Avoidance of primary post-tonsillectomy hemorrhage in a teaching program.
- Chemoattractant-elicited alterations of cAMP levels in human polymorphonuclear leukocytes require a Ca2+-dependent mechanism which is independent of transmembrane activation of adenylate cyclase.
- Effect of 3,4,5-trimethoxybenzoic acid 8-diethylamino-octyl ester (TMB-8) on neuronal calcium homeostasis, protein synthesis, and energy metabolism.
- Gallate Contact Dermatitis: Product Update and Systematic Review.
- Structural features required for inhibition of cyanide-insensitive electron transfer by propyl gallate.