Subject Areas on Research
- Banzhaf random forests: Cooperative game theory based random forests with consistency.
- Bayesian nonparametric models characterize instantaneous strategies in a competitive dynamic game.
- Coordination strategies of chimpanzees and human children in a Stag Hunt game.
- Decentralized resource allocation to control an epidemic: a game theoretic approach.
- Extrapolating weak selection in evolutionary games.
- Incentivising wealthy nations to participate in the COVID-19 Vaccine Global Access Facility (COVAX): a game theory perspective.
- Natural selection of memory-one strategies for the iterated prisoner's dilemma.
- Rich countries should tithe their vaccines.
- Simulation of complex plasmonic circuits including bends.
- The 'aging game'. An approach to education in geriatrics.
- Theft in an ultimatum game: chimpanzees and bonobos are insensitive to unfairness.
Keywords of People
- Banks, David L., Professor of the Practice of Statistical Science, Statistical Science
- Niou, Emerson S., Professor of Political Science, Political Science
- Siegel, David, Professor of Political Science, Political Science
- Vanberg, Georg, Ernestine Friedl Distinguished Professor of Political Science, Political Science