Subject Areas on Research
- Bayesian nonparametric models characterize instantaneous strategies in a competitive dynamic game.
- Decentralized resource allocation to control an epidemic: a game theoretic approach.
- Natural selection of memory-one strategies for the iterated prisoner's dilemma.
- Rejection of unfair offers can be driven by negative emotions, evidence from modified ultimatum games with anonymity.
- Simulation of complex plasmonic circuits including bends.
- The 'aging game'. An approach to education in geriatrics.
Keywords of People