Subject Areas on Research
- Bayesian nonparametric models characterize instantaneous strategies in a competitive dynamic game.
- Decentralized resource allocation to control an epidemic: a game theoretic approach.
- Extrapolating weak selection in evolutionary games.
- Making Learning Fun: Gaming in Radiology Education.
- Natural selection of memory-one strategies for the iterated prisoner's dilemma.
- Rejection of unfair offers can be driven by negative emotions, evidence from modified ultimatum games with anonymity.
- Simulation of complex plasmonic circuits including bends.
- The 'aging game'. An approach to education in geriatrics.
- Unpredictable primates and prefrontal cortex.
Keywords of People
- Banks, David L., Professor of the Practice of Statistical Science, Statistical Science
- Niou, Emerson S., Professor of Political Science, Political Science
- Siegel, David, Professor of Political Science, Political Science
- Vanberg, Georg, Ernestine Friedl Distinguished Professor of Political Science, Political Science