Subject Areas on Research
- Cholinergic and adrenergic activating agents as antagonists of the EEG effects of hemicholinium-3.
- Cholinergic mechanisms involved with histamine hyperreactivity in immune rabbit airways challenged with ragweed antigen.
- Identification of muscarinic acetylcholine receptors in isolated canine lingual epithelia via voltage clamp measurements.
- Periischemic cerebral blood flow (CBF) does not explain beneficial effects of isoflurane on outcome from near-complete forebrain ischemia in rats.
- Sympathetic ganglionic blockade masks beneficial effect of isoflurane on histologic outcome from near-complete forebrain ischemia in the rat.