Subject Areas on Research
- Diffusion limitation in normal humans during exercise at sea level and simulated altitude.
- Gradient-induced longitudinal relaxation of hyperpolarized noble gases in the fringe fields of superconducting magnets used for magnetic resonance.
- MR-compatible ventilator for small animals: computer-controlled ventilation for proton and noble gas imaging.
- MRI of the lungs using hyperpolarized noble gases.
- Noble gases identify the mechanisms of fugitive gas contamination in drinking-water wells overlying the Marcellus and Barnett Shales.
- Noble gases: a new technique for fugitive gas investigation in groundwater.
- Sensitivity and resolution in 3D NMR microscopy of the lung with hyperpolarized noble gases.
- Signal dynamics in magnetic resonance imaging of the lung with hyperpolarized noble gases.
- The role of hyperpolarized 129xenon in MR imaging of pulmonary function.
- Ventilation-perfusion inequality in normal humans during exercise at sea level and simulated altitude.
Keywords of People