Subject Areas on Research
- A geospatial analysis of the effects of aviation gasoline on childhood blood lead levels.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning in the aftermath of hurricane Fran.
- Carcinogenicity of gasoline: a review of epidemiological evidence.
- Comparing scales of environmental effects from gasoline and ethanol production
- Effects of a nanoceria fuel additive on the physicochemical properties of diesel exhaust particles.
- Elevated levels of diesel range organic compounds in groundwater near Marcellus gas operations are derived from surface activities.
- Gasoline sniffing multifocal neuropathy.
- Impact to Underground Sources of Drinking Water and Domestic Wells from Production Well Stimulation and Completion Practices in the Pavillion, Wyoming, Field.
- Impacts of a nanosized ceria additive on diesel engine emissions of particulate and gaseous pollutants.
- Influence of sediment-amendment with single-walled carbon nanotubes and diesel soot on bioaccumulation of hydrophobic organic contaminants by benthic invertebrates.
- Investigation of antiestrogenic properties of unleaded gasoline in female mice.
- Occupational chemicals and pancreatitis: a link?
- Pulmonary function of rats exposed to ethanol and gasoline fumes.
- Respiratory effects of exposure to diesel traffic in persons with asthma.
- The Association of Gasoline Prices With Hospital Utilization and Costs for Motorcycle and Nonmotorcycle Motor Vehicle Injuries in the United States.
- Urban-Soil Pedogenesis Drives Contrasting Legacies of Lead from Paint and Gasoline in City Soil.
Keywords of People
- Newell, Richard G., Adjunct Professor, Environmental Sciences and Policy