Subject Areas on Research
- A very low-carbohydrate diet improves gastroesophageal reflux and its symptoms.
- Acidity of Enteral Feeding Tube Aspirate in Neonates: Do pH Values Meet the Cutoff for Predicting Gastric Placement?
- Aspiration of gastric fluid in pulmonary allografts: effect of pH.
- Cimetidine versus antacids in the prevention of stress erosions in critically ill patients.
- Comparison between continuous and intermittent infusion regimens of cimetidine in ulcer patients.
- Continuous intravenous cimetidine decreases stress-related upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage without promoting pneumonia.
- Endoscopic full-thickness plication for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease: A randomized, sham-controlled trial.
- Improved lung allograft function after fundoplication in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease undergoing lung transplantation.
- Intracerebroventricular neuropeptide Y increases gastric and pancreatic secretion in the dog.
- J. Maxwell Chamberlain Memorial Paper. Early fundoplication prevents chronic allograft dysfunction in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Lung transplantation exacerbates gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Omeprozole therapy in pediatric patients after liver and intestinal transplantation.
- Pathogenesis of duodenal ulcer. Gastric hyperacidity caused by propionitrile and cysteamine in rats.
Keywords of People