Subject Areas on Research
- A case of Henoch-Schönlein purpura presenting with a gastrocutaneous fistula.
- An Odyssey of complications from band, to sleeve, to bypass; definitive laparoscopic completion gastrectomy with distal esophagectomy and esophagojejunostomy for persistent leak.
- Extrusion of PEG tube from the stomach with fistula formation: an unusual complication of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.
- Gastrohepatic Fistula After Y-90 Embolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Intracerebroventricular neuropeptide Y increases gastric and pancreatic secretion in the dog.