Subject Areas on Research
- Bariatric Embolization: Pilot Study on the Impact of Gastroprotective Agents and Arterial Distribution on Ulceration Risk and Efficacy in a Porcine Model.
- Dual actions of S-nitrosylated derivative of vasoactive intestinal peptide as a vasoactive intestinal peptide-like mediator and a nitric oxide carrier.
- Enhanced gastric nitric oxide synthase activity in duodenal ulcer patients.
- Evaluation of Nissen fundoplication in neurologically impaired children.
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication: operative results and short-term follow-up.
- Localization of specific binding sites for bombesin in the canine gastrointestinal tract.
- Thal patch gastroesophagoplasty: chest radiographic findings simulating leak or abscess.