Subject Areas on Research
- Caution about overinterpretation of symptom indexes in reflux monitoring for refractory gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Chronic aspiration shifts the immune response from adaptive immunity to innate immunity in a murine model of asthma.
- Chronic duodenal inhibition of the intestinal phase of gastric secretion.
- Cimetidine for stress-ulcer prophylaxis.
- Continuous intravenous cimetidine decreases stress-related upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage without promoting pneumonia.
- Effect of colectomy on gastric secretion in dogs.
- Hyperacidity and hypergastrinemia following extensive intestinal resection.
- Leptin and ghrelin in relation to Helicobacter pylori status in adult males.
- Macrophage activation by gastric fluid suggests MMP involvement in aspiration-induced lung disease.
- Murine model of oropharyngeal gastric fluid aspiration-A new assessment method for intrapulmonary liquid distribution using digital pixel calculation.
- PROLONGED RUPTURE OF FETAL MEMBRANES.
- Pathogenesis of duodenal ulcer. Gastric hyperacidity caused by propionitrile and cysteamine in rats.
- Peptide YY inhibits meal-stimulated pancreatic and gastric secretion.
- Pulmonary histopathology in an experimental model of chronic aspiration is independent of acidity.
- Reduction of hexavalent chromium by fasted and fed human gastric fluid. II. Ex vivo gastric reduction modeling.
Keywords of People