Subject Areas on Research
- A Predictive Model of Noncardia Gastric Adenocarcinoma Risk Using Antibody Response to Helicobacter pylori Proteins and Pepsinogen.
- Chronic hypergastrinemia: causes and consequences.
- Gastric lesions in patients with autoimmune metaplastic atrophic gastritis (AMAG) in a tertiary care setting.
- Gastric neuroendocrine tumours from long-term proton pump inhibitor users are indolent tumours with good prognosis.
- Serum Pepsinogen as a Biomarker for Gastric Cancer in the United States: A Nested Case-Control Study Using the PLCO Cancer Screening Trial Data.
- Serum gastrin, calcitonin, and prolactin as markers of multiple endocrine neoplasia syndromes in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism.