Subject Areas on Research
- A nutritive control of independent ingestion in rat pups emerges by nine days of age.
- Clinical Application of Point-of-Care Ultrasound Gastric Examination in the Management of an ASA Class 3E Patient: A Case Report.
- Does Ultrasonographic Measurement of Gastric Content Influence Airway Management Decisions?
- Ingestive behavior in preweanling rats: emergence of postgastric controls.
- Intestinal adaptation after ileal interposition surgery increases bile acid recycling and protects against obesity-related comorbidities.
- Jejunal bypass stimulation of pancreatic growth and cholecystokinin secretion in rats: importance of luminal nutrients.
- Pulmonary histopathology in an experimental model of chronic aspiration is independent of acidity.
- Size, sex and individual-level behaviour drive intrapopulation variation in cross-ecosystem foraging of a top-predator.