Subject Areas on Research
- Acute in-vivo evaluation of bleeding with Gelfoam plus saline and Gelfoam plus human thrombin using a liver square lesion model in swine.
- Comparison of packing material in an animal model of middle ear trauma.
- Controlled survival study of the effects of Tisseel or a combination of FloSeal and Tisseel on major vascular injury and major collecting-system injury during partial nephrectomy in a porcine model.
- Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of a new hemostatic powder using a quantitative surface bleeding severity scale.
- Gelatin implants in glaucoma filtering surgery.
- Hemostatic agent and concomitant abdominal abscess.
- Influence of diabetes and perivascular allogeneic endothelial cell implants on arteriovenous fistula remodeling.
- Microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm involving the vertebral artery: A modified effective technique using a gelatin sponge with a FuAiLe medical adhesive.
- Middle ear packing: comparison of materials in an animal model of mucosal trauma.
- Phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter clinical evaluation of recombinant human thrombin in multiple surgical indications.
- Sparing of Descending Axons Rescues Interneuron Plasticity in the Lumbar Cord to Allow Adaptive Learning After Thoracic Spinal Cord Injury.
- Superselective gelfoam embolotherapy using a highly visible small caliber catheter.
- Uncontrollable postpartum bleeding: a new approach to hemostasis through angiographic arterial embolization.
- Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma treated with radiotherapy and/or chemoembolization.
Keywords of People