Subject Areas on Research
- A predominantly indigenous paternal heritage for the Austronesian-speaking peoples of insular Southeast Asia and Oceania.
- Estimating mutation parameters, population history and genealogy simultaneously from temporally spaced sequence data.
- Genealogical histories in structured populations.
- Genome-wide linkage scan for primary open angle glaucoma: influences of ancestry and age at diagnosis.
- Interrogation of the platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha locus and corneal astigmatism in Australians of Northern European ancestry: results of a genome-wide association study.
- Strong Selection at MHC in Mexicans since Admixture.
Keywords of People