Subject Areas on Research
- Calspermin gene transcription is regulated by two cyclic AMP response elements contained in an alternative promoter in the calmodulin kinase IV gene.
- Identification of a novel gene linked to parkin via a bi-directional promoter.
- Properties of overlapping genes are conserved across microbial genomes.
- Protein isoforms encoded by the pX region of human T-cell leukemia/lymphotropic virus type I.
- The products of gene I and the overlapping in-frame gene XI are required for filamentous phage assembly.