Subject Areas on Research
- A developmental switch from TCR delta enhancer to TCR alpha enhancer function during thymocyte maturation.
- Discordant on/off switching of gene expression in myocytes during cardiac hypertrophy in vivo.
- High levels of human gamma-globin gene expression in adult mice carrying a transgene of deletion-type hereditary persistence of fetal hemoglobin.
- Out-foxing fate; molecular switches create neuronal diversity in the retina.
- Sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium defect in Ras-induced hypertrophic cardiomyopathy heart.
Keywords of People
- Krangel, Michael S., George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Integrative Immunobiology