Subject Areas on Research
- Cancer incidence among union carpenters in New Jersey.
- Dysgenesis of testicular and streak gonads in the syndrome of mixed gonadal dysgenesis: perspective derived from a clinicopathologic analysis of twenty-one cases.
- Flow cytometric determination of ploidy in prostatic adenocarcinoma: a comparison with seminal vesicle involvement and histopathological grading as a predictor of clinical recurrence.
- Infantile fibromatosis of the external genitalia: diagnosis and management strategy.
- Intrathoracic metastasis from an extrathoracic malignancy: a radiographic approach to patient evaluation.
- Late intrascrotal metastases from renal cell carcinoma.
- Leiomyosarcoma of scrotum--case report and review of literature.
- Malignant melanoma of the mucous membranes: a review of 119 cases.
- Melanomas that defy clinical recognition.
- Primary malignant melanoma of the scrotum.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine