Subject Areas on Research
- Chromatographic separation of germanium and arsenic for the production of high purity (77)As.
- Effect of respiratory motion on lung counting efficiency using a 4D NURBS-based cardio-torso (NCAT) phantom.
- Evaluation of 72Se/72As generator and production of 72Se for supplying 72As as a potential PET imaging radionuclide.
- In situ ATR-FTIR characterization of primary cement interfaces of the barnacle Balanus amphitrite.
- Patterning NHS-terminated SAMs on germanium.
- Soft lithographic functionalization and patterning oxide-free silicon and germanium.